Sponsors and donors
The Musée Rolin is recognized for the exceptional quality of its collections. It conducts ambitious exhibitions of national scope and has embarked on a vast program of renovations over the next few years. If you would like to make a donation or sponsor the museum, do not hesitate to get in touch with the museum.
Inauguration of the exhibition "Eve ou la folle temptation", 3rd RDV du Louvre in Autun.
Theatrical event next to the Cathedral of Saint-Lazarus
• Show your commitment to the arts and the democratization of culture
• Maintain a special link with the Musée Rolin
• Participate in major cultural events
• Help renovate the Musée Rolin
Whether financial or in kind, sponsorship gives rise to a corporate tax reduction of 60% of the amount of the donation. A company donating €10,000 can benefit from a corporate tax reduction of €6,000. The net charge will be of €4,000, within the limit of 0.5% of the company's turnover when the latter amount is higher than 10.000€. Individuals benefit from an income tax reduction equal to 66% of the value of the donation, up to a limit of 20% of their taxable income.
View of the reception area of the renovated Musée Rolin, by Atelier Novembre, ⓒ Alexandre Besson
By becoming a partner of the museum, you benefit from exceptional and tailor-made rewards, with a value up to a maximum of 25% of the gross amount of your donation :
• Public relations events for employees, suppliers, and customers of the company
• Free admission to the museum and passes for activities offered by the museum
• Private events and visits
• Actions towards children (workshops,tours, etc.)
• The use of museum spaces for business meetings
• Receive exhibition catalogs and derivative products